While most career advice focuses on how to succeed, we can all learn valuable lessons by dissecting career failure as well. Workplace experts offer insights into some of the top ways workers undermine their own careers and jeopardize their career development.
Please click here for the full article. Although many points are obvious, but it is worth reminding ourselves.
Some of the top ways to kill our career are:
- Not Taking Your Education Seriously
- Sullying Your Reputation on Facebook or Twitter
- Gossiping, Slandering, and Excessively Criticizing
- Job-Hopping Just for the Money
- Leaving a Job on Bad Terms